- 6″ – 150 mm.
- As 122, Strong, fine, bent, beveled, rhomb serrated tips and serrated handles.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a component very firmly. The bent geometry provides maximum visibility and increased ergonomics. The line serration provides the handles with extra grip and the rhomb serrated tips prevent any possible slips.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.