- 4 1/2″ – 115 mm.
- Cutting, predominantly angled blades, superior finish.
- Suitable e to applications which require cutting small material or performing small cut, soft metal strands (e.g. Copper).
- The ESD rubber grip provides the tweezers with ESD properties combined with an ergonomic handle suitable to electronic components handling and to clean room use.
Grip handle material: ESD thermoplastic rubber/Engineering coating type DR.
- Thermoplastic vulcanizate TPV.
- Very soft and elastic, good tear resistance.
- Outstanding abrasion/wear resistance (improved life-time).
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, acid, detergents and soaps).
- Good hydrolytic resistance (hot water).
- Electrically static dissipative, low surface resistivity (108-109 Ohm), ESD-safe material.
- Recommended for use in controlled environments. Ideal for repetitive handling tasks in specimen preparation, electronics, instrumentation, laboratories and forensics. Especially useful for handling ESD sensitive components.
Body material: Carbon Steel type C.
- Carbon steel (Material number 1.1231, C67S, AISI 1070).
- Contains from 0,65 – 0,73 wt% carbon.
- Will be hardened by heat treatment, max. hardness 60 HRC.
- Poor resistance to corrosion.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern.
- Typical applications include tweezers and cutting tools for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers applications.