- 4 1/2″ – 115 mm.
- Cutting, Tungsten Carbide insert (75 HRC), predominantly angled blades, superior finish.
- Suitable to applications which require cutting small material or performing small cuts.
- The extreme hard Tungsten Carbide blade insert is designed to cut the hardest metals.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.