- 4 1/2″ – 115 mm.
- Cutting, predominantly angled blades.
- Suitable to applications which require cutting small material or performing small cut, soft metal strands (e.g. soft copper, gold, silver, magnetic wires).
- The strong blades are designed to apply moderate cutting force.
- The ESD foam grip provides the tweezers with ESD properties combined with an ergonomic handle suitable to electronic components handling or to clean room use.
Grip handle material: ESD PVC foam /Engineering coating type DN.
- PVC FOAM.
- Very soft and elastic, good tear resistance.
- Very good abrasion/wear resistance (improved life-time).
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, acids, detergents and soaps, alcohols).
- Electrically static dissipative, low surface resistivity (109-1010 Ohm), ESD-safe material.
- Typical applications include ESD-safe handles, floor and work surface mats.
Body material: Carbon Steel type C.
- Carbon steel (Material number 1.1231, C67S, AISI 1070).
- Contains from 0,65 – 0,73 wt% carbon.
- Will be hardened by heat treatment, max. hardness 60 HRC.
- Poor resistance to corrosion.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern.
- Typical applications include tweezers and cutting tools for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers applications.