Fine bent tips
A 5” 130 mm
B 0.025” 0.6 mm
C 0.03” 0.8 mm
D 0.35” 9.0 mm
Plastic type CF
- PA66/CF30 polyamide 66 reinforced with 30 wt% carbon fibre.
- Heat stabilized.
- Very high rigidity, excellent tensile and flexural strength, fatigue and creep resistance.
- Low friction, self lubricating properties, excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Good heat capability.
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, non-polar solvents); not resistant to strong acids, alkalis and hot water or steam.
- ESD safe material, (avoid powder attraction, sparks generation, ignition sources).
- Very low coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
- Typical applications include handling of sensitive components and devices (electronic components, micro-mechanical parts, glass and ceramic substrates, capillary, etc.).
Stainless Steel body type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.