- 4 3/4″ – 120 mm.
- Handling 2″, top fingers, stepped bottom paddle tips, serrated handles.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 2 inch flat component firmly. The line serration provides the handles with extra grip. The bent paddle helps to hold the component still during positioning.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.