- 5″ – 125 mm.
- Fine, pointed, straight tips, superior finish.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a small component firmly while granting good visibility.
- The ESD rubber grip provides the tweezers with ESD properties combined with an ergonomic handle suitable to electronic components handling or to clean room use.
Grip handle material: ESD thermoplastic rubber/Engineering coating type DR.
- Thermoplastic vulcanizate TPV.
- Very soft and elastic, good tear resistance.
- Outstanding abrasion/wear resistance (improved life-time).
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, acid, detergents and soaps).
- Good hydrolytic resistance (hot water).
- Electrically static dissipative, low surface resistivity (108-109 Ohm), ESD-safe material.
- Recommended for use in controlled environments. Ideal for repetitive handling tasks in specimen preparation, electronics, instrumentation, laboratories and forensics. Especially useful for handling ESD sensitive components.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.