A 5” 130 mm
B 0.03” 0.8 mm
C 0.05” 1.3 mm
Plastic type CF
- PA66/CF30 polyamide 66 reinforced with 30 wt% carbon fibre.
- Heat stabilized.
- Very high rigidity, excellent tensile and flexural strength, fatigue and creep resistance.
- Low friction, self lubricating properties, excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Good heat capability.
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, non-polar solvents); not resistant to strong acids, alkalis and hot water or steam.
- ESD safe material, (avoid powder attraction, sparks generation, ignition sources).
- Very low coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
- Typical applications include handling of sensitive components and devices (electronic components, micro-mechanical parts, glass and ceramic substrates, capillary, etc.).
High-Performance Plastic type CP
- PEEK/CF30 polyetheretherketone reinforced with 30 wt% carbon fibre.
- Very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength, very high wear resistance.
- High heat capability (260-300°C), good dimension stability, low thermal linear expansion coefficient.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, aggressive agents and to thermal ageing.
- ESD safe material, low surface resistivity (105 Ohm).
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical/assembly processes also at high temperatures (soldering).
Stainless Steel body type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.