4 3/4” 120 mm
Flat rounded tips teflon coated
Stainless steel type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Teflon coating type TE
- This solvent-based liquid Teflon® coating is formulated with special blends of fluoropolymers and other high-performance resins to improve toughness and abrasion resistance.
- Non-stick: Very few solid substances will permanently adhere to a Teflon® finish. Although tacky materials may show some adhesion, almost all substances release easily.
- Low coefficient of friction: The coefficient of friction of this Teflon® coating is generally in the range of 0.20 to 0.25, depending on the load, sliding speed, and particular Teflon® coating used.
- Non-wetting: Since surfaces coated with Teflon® are both oleophobic and hydrophobic, they are not readily wetted. Cleanup is easier and more thorough — in many cases, surfaces are self-cleaning.
- Heat resistance: Can operate continuously at temperatures up to 150°C and can be used for intermittent service up to 200°C.
- Unique electrical properties: Over a wide range of frequencies, Teflon® has high dielectric strength, low dissipation factor, and very high surface resistivity.
- Cryogenic stability: Many Teflon® industrial coatings withstand severe temperature extremes without loss of physical properties. Teflon® industrial coatings may used at temperatures as low as -270°C/-454°F.
- Chemical resistance: Teflon® is normally unaffected by mild chemical environments. It has good resistance to diluted acids, diluted and concentrated alkalis and organic solvents.