- 4 1/4″ – 110 mm.
- Very fine, sharp/pointed, straight tips, superior finish.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a component firmly while granting good visibility.
- The short body allows a firmer grip combined with greater practicality.
- The ESD foam grip provides the tweezers with ESD properties combined with an ergonomic handle suitable to electronic components handling or to clean room use.
Grip handle material: ESD PVC foam /Engineering coating type DN.
- PVC FOAM.
- Very soft and elastic, good tear resistance.
- Very good abrasion/wear resistance (improved life-time).
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, acids, detergents and soaps, alcohols).
- Electrically static dissipative, low surface resistivity (109-1010 Ohm), ESD-safe material.
- Typical applications include ESD-safe handles, floor and work surface mats.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.