- 5 1/2″ – 135 mm.
- Strong, beveled, straight, line serrated tips and serrated handles.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a big component very firmly. The line serration provides the tips and the handles with extra grip, also preventing any possible slips.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.