for Wafer size: 3 inch
A 0.47” 12 mm
B 0.41” 10.5 mm
C 0.08” 2.0 mm
D 0.14” 3.5 mm
E 0.18” 4.5 mm
Stainless steel type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
High-Performance Plastic type CP
- PEEK/CF30 polyetheretherketone reinforced with 30 wt% carbon fibre.
- Very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength, very high wear resistance.
- High heat capability (260-300°C), good dimension stability, low thermal linear expansion coefficient.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, aggressive agents and to thermal ageing.
- ESD safe material, low surface resistivity (105 Ohm).
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical/assembly processes also at high temperatures (soldering).