|Fine strong tips
A 1.3” 33 mm
B 0.011” 0.3 mm
C 0.02” 0.6 mm
Ceramic type MZ
- Zirconia Toughened Alumina (ZTA).
- A superior combination of high strength (from zirconia) and high hardness (from alumina).
- Relatively low density.
- No open porosity.
- Very hard surface, good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Good flexural strength and fracture toughness.
- Excellent thermal properties and high temperature stability.
- Extreme corrosion resistance, nearly chemically inert.
- Electrically insulating with surface resistivity >1012 Ohm/cm.
- Typically applications includes soldering processes, handling of components during thermal and chemical processes. Generally used when very rigid tips are required.
Stainless Steel body type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.