5” 125 mm
Smooth, round tips
Full Ceramic type PSZ
- Partially stabilized zirconia (PSZ).
- Both hard and fracture tough.
- Fine grain size: excellent surface finish and able to hold sharp edge.
- Relatively low density.
- No open porosity.
- Good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Superior flexural strength and fracture toughness.
- Good thermal properties and good temperature stability.
- Extreme corrosion resistance, nearly chemically inert.
- Electrically insulative until 400-500°C.
- Typically applications includes handling of EOS/ESD sensitive components, handling of components during thermal, chemical and soldering processes. Generally used when very rigid tips are required.