- 6″ – 150 mm.
- Handling 8″, top lip, stepped bottom paddle tips, serrated handles.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 8 inch flat component firmly.
- The line serration provides the handles with extra grip. The bent paddle helps to hold the component still during positioning.
- The conductive PTFE material (equivalent to Teflon®) provides the tweezers with ESD and excellent non-scratching properties combined with excellent chemical resistance.
Tip material: Teflon / Conductive PTFE – Engineering plastic type TC.
- PTFE – polytetrafluorethylene (a material equivalent to Teflon®) + 25% carbon powder.
- Anti-adhesive surface and extremely low sliding friction coefficient.
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- High pressure and wear resistance as pure PTFE.
- Electrically and thermally conductive.
- Typical applications include handling thin and delicate substrates like glass, metal and silicon wafers while avoiding scratching or breaking of thin layers and handling of ESD component.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.