4 1/2” 115 mm
Thick, strong,flat, pointed tweezers
Carbon Steel type C
- Carbon steel (Material number 1.1221, Ck60, AISI 1060).
- Contains from 0,57-0,65 wt% carbon.
- Will be hardened by heat treatment, max. Hardness 57 HRC.
- Poor resistance to corrosion.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern.
- Typical applications include tweezers and cutting tools for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers applications.
Nickel plated type NP
- This pure nickel coating is generally used to improve the resistance of tools made of carbon steel.
- The coating is deposited by electroplating technique.
- Mechanical properties: This coating is hard and elastic and has a very good resistance to mechanical stress.
- Wear and abrasion resistance: Improved resistance to wear and abrasion.
- Aging: Superior aging and oxidation resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Superior corrosion resistance to saltwater, alkalies and organic acids.