Copper soft-faced deadblow mallet, recoilless with first-class fiberglass:
- For recoilless blows during assembly work, sheet metal working, panel beating etc.
- Copper inserts, easy and quick to replace, keeps budget under control and protects the environment.
- Handle made of ﬁrst-class ﬁberglass, resistant to indentations and breakages.
- Securely anchored in the mallet head with two-component adhesive, maximum safety when working.
- Recoil damping due to weights in the hammer head, for firm, accurate blows without recoil.
- Pay attention to the safety regulations when working with striking tools.