Center punches, octagonal with tungsten carbide point:
- For use with hard materials < 40 HRC.
- Precise, reliable punching of workpieces in industrial applications, in the workshop or at home.
- Precise positioning of the borer, reliable centering of bore holes.
- Precisely machined tip, high hardness, extremely hard-wearing.
- Tempered drive head, prevents splinters according to applicable standards.
- Made of octagon steel, for safe handling.
- Special alloy based on spring steel, exceptional elasticity coupled with high grade hardening.
- Laser-marked serial number, lifetime guarantee.
- Pay attention to the safety regulations when working with striking tools.