ESD MecaTorque, Torque screwdriver with analog scale for interchangeable blades PB 53, torque range 10–50 cNm:
- For screwdriving work with repeatable tightening torque (certiﬁed +/- 6% ).
- Electrostatically dissipative, protective for sensitive electronic components, for ESD-safe workplaces.
- Adapted smaller handle size for the low torques, perfect handling for comfortable working.
- Automatic release, supported by an audible and perceptible click.
- Turnable head with analog scale, easily adjustable without auxiliary tools.
- With recalibration tool, to set the scale for adjustment during recalibration.
- Guarantee for torque handles, 3 years from the purchase date for manufacturing and material errors.
- Calibration and, where necessary, alignment recommended after 5000 clicks or once a year.
- Calibration recommended via accredited test center or manufacturer.