5 3/4” 145 mm
Heavy duty tweezers strong tips, rounded edges
Stainless steel type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Nickel plated type NP
- This pure nickel coating is generally used to improve the resistance of tools made of carbon steel.
- The coating is deposited by electroplating technique.
- Mechanical properties: This coating is hard and elastic and has a very good resistance to mechanical stress.
- Wear and abrasion resistance: Improved resistance to wear and abrasion.
- Aging: Superior aging and oxidation resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Superior corrosion resistance to saltwater, alkalies and organic acids.