4 3/4” 120 mm
For positioning and soldering 1mm wide components
Tips are grooved inside
Epoxy coating type NE
- This conductive polyester epoxy coating comprise essentially polyester and epoxy resins, plus the electrically conductive additives.
- Mechanical properties: Impact resistant surface with excellent flow, good elasticity.
- Heat resistence: Can operate continuosly at temperature up to 120°C.
- Unique electrical properties: This coating provides a ESD Safe coating with surface resistance 105 Ohm – 106 Ohm.
- Chemical resistance: Good resistance to many diluted acids and alkalis. Contact with organic solvents is possible conditionally and for short term. Resistance should be investigated for the case in question.
Stainless steel type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.