6 1/4″ 160 mm
Extra Fine tips with special satin finish on tips and grips.
Inox Steel type S
- Martensitic higher carbon steel.
- Contains from 12.5 to 14.5 wt% chromium.
- Can be hardened by heat treatment, forming should be done in the annealed condition.
- Less resistant to corrosion than the Austenitic or Ferritic grades.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern and where the environment is relatively mild from a corrosive standpoint.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in mild aggressive chemical environments.