- 4 3/4″ – 120 mm.
- Flat, fine, sharp, straight tips, superior finish.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a small component firmly while granting good visibility.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Body material: Superalloy NC.
- Ni-Cr-Mo superalloy.
- Excellent strength from room temperature to 800°C.
- Fully non-magnetic (100%).
- Resistant to fatigue, very high shape retention.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications include non-magnetic tools for electronic and watch industry applications and for laboratory and medical applications in aggressive chemical and extreme environments (aerospace, nuclear, marine).