4 3/4” 120 mm
As 2A, curved
Stainless steel type SA
- Low carbon Austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
- Titanium Grade 1 (unalloyed titanium)
- Engineering materials with extraordinary combination of properties: relatively low density (4.5 g/cm3), good mechanical properties and a very high melting point that allows the use at high temperatures (1600°F, 870°C).
- Good corrosion resistance at room temperature to air, marine and a variety of industrial environments.
- Good cold formability, high ductility.
- Fully non-magnetic.
- Generally it is used when in addition to the corros ion resistance, high strength-to-weight ratio is required.
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical processes also at high temperature, histology, biology, medicine, surgery.