- High precision tweezers set (5 pcs): 1/00, 2A, 3C, 5, 7.
- Top quality hard/foam wallet, superior finish.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a small component firmly while granting good visibility.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Body material: Stainless steel type S (inox).
- Martensitic higher carbon steel.
- Contains from 12.5 to 14.5 wt% chromium.
- Can be hardened by heat treatment, forming should be done in the annealed condition.
- Less resistant to corrosion than the austenitic or ferritic grades.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern and where the environment is relatively mild from a corrosive standpoint.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in mild aggressive chemical environments.
Body material: Carbon Steel type C.
- Carbon steel (Material number 1.1221, Ck60, AISI 1060).
- Contains from 0,57-0,65 wt% carbon.
- Will be hardened by heat treatment, max. hardness 60 HRC.
- Poor resistance to corrosion.
- Used where strength and/or hardness are of primary concern.
- Typical applications include tweezers and cutting tools for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers applications.
Body material: Superalloy NC.
- Ni-Cr-Mo superalloy.
- Excellent strength from room temperature to 800°C.
- Fully non-magnetic (100%).
- Resistant to fatigue, very high shape retention.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications include non-magnetic tools for electronic and watch industry applications and for laboratory and medical applications in aggressive chemical and extreme environments (aerospace, nuclear, marine).
Body material: Nonferrous alloy type TA.
- Titanium Grade 1 (unalloyed titanium).
- Engineering materials with extraordinary combination of properties: relatively low density (4.5 g/cm3), good mechanical properties and a very high melting point that allows the use at high temperatures 870°C.
- Fully non-magnetic (100%).
- Good corrosion resistance at room temperature to air, marine and a variety of industrial environments.
- Good cold formability, high ductility.
- Generally it is used when in addition to the corrosion resistance, high strength-to-weight ratio is required.
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical processes also at high temperature, histology, biology, medicine, surgery.