Electrician’s ﬂat chisel, with handle:
- For general chiseling and demolition work with targeted force transmission.
- For removing protruding concrete or mortar residues.
- Octagonal shaft with sharp blade, avoid heating up to over 200°C when sharpening.
- Chrome-plated, permanent corrosion protection.
- Sliding handle with soft surface, anti-vibration protection, pleasant grip.
- Non-slip surface, safe and precise working, comfortable to use.
- High hardness, ensures exceptional retention of sharpness and long service lives.
- Special alloy based on spring steel, hard and tough for long service life.
- Laser-marked serial number, lifetime guarantee.
- Pay attention to the safety regulations when working with striking tools.