- 4 3/4″ – 120 mm.
- Fine, pointed, straight tips.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a component firmly.
- The epoxy coating provides the tweezers with ESD properties suitable to electronic components handling and to clean room use.
Handle coating: Engineering coating type NE – N.
- This conductive polyester epoxy coating comprise essentially polyester and epoxy resins, plus the electrically conductive additives and light and heat resistance pigment.
- Easy to clean.
- Excellent dispersion.
- Impact-resistant surface and good elasticity.
- Functional permanent graffiti protection.
- Continuosly at temperature up to 120°C.
- ESD Safe coating with surface resistance 105 Ohm – 106 Ohm.
- Good resistance to many diluted acids and alkalis. Contact with organic solvents is possible conditionally and for short term. Resistance should be investigated for the case in question.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.