- 5.3″ – 135 mm.
- Straight, fine, beveled tips, superior finish.
- Suitable to applications which require holding a small component firmly. The Ceramic tips provide the tweezers with outstanding resistance to high temperatures and aggressive environments combined with exceptional hardness.
Tip material: Advanced Ceramic – WHITE CERAMIC (MZ).
- Zirconia Toughened Alumina (ZTA).
- A superior combination of high strength (from zirconia) and high hardness (from alumina).
- Relatively low density.
- No open porosity.
- Very hard surface, good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Good flexural strength and fracture toughness.
- Excellent thermal properties and high temperature stability.
- Extreme corrosion resistance, nearly chemically inert.
- Electrically insulating with surface resistivity >1012 Ohm.
- Typically applications includes soldering processes, handling of components during thermal and chemical processes. Generally used when very rigid tips are required.
Body material: STAINLESS STEEL (SA).
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.