- 5″ – 130 mm.
- Handling 4″, flat round, top fingers, stepped bottom paddle tips.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 4 inch flat component firmly.
- The carbon fiber reinforced ESD and non-scratching properties.
Tip material: High-performance plastic type CP.
- PEEK – polyetheretherketone reinforced with carbon nano.
- ESD safe material 105-106 Ohm.
- Very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength, very high wear resistance.
- High heat capability (260-300°C), good dimension stability, low thermal linear expansion coefficient.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and aggressive agents, excellent resistance to thermal ageing.
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical/assembly processes also at high temperature (soldering).
Tip material: High-performance plastic type SV.
- PVDF – polyvinylidene fluoride carbon fiber reinforced.
- ESD safe material, (avoid powder attraction, sparks generation, ignition sources).
- Smooth surface, excellent mechanical strength and toughness.
- Heat stabilized, high heat capability, continuous use temperature up to 150°C.
- High purity (clean room and medical devices approved, low extraction value).
- Excellent chemical resistance to most aggressive substances (mineral and organic acid) and solvents (hydrocarbons, alcohols, halogenated), resistant to halogens.
- Outstanding resistance to hydrofluoric acid (40% conc., 90°C), nitric acid (50% conc., 90°C), hydrochloric acid (36% conc., 90°C).
- High abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to UV and nuclear radiation (sterilisation).
- Typical applications include handling of very scratch- and contamination-sensitive components, cleaning and etching processes.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.