- 6″ – 150 mm.
- Handling 8″, top lip, stepped bottom paddle tips, serrated handles.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 8 inch flat component firmly.
- The line serration provides the handles with extra grip. The bent paddle helps to hold the component still during positioning.
- The glass fiber reinforced plastic provides the tweezers with insulative and non-scratching properties combined with good chemical resistance.
Tip material: Nylon – Engineering plastic type NY.
- PA66/GF50 – polyamide 66 reinforced with 50 wt% glass fiber.
- High strength, fatigue, wear and creep resistance.
- Heat stabilized, good heat capability.
- Good chemical resistance (oils, grease, fuels, non polar solvents); not resistant to strong acids, alkalis and hot water or steam.
- Typical applications include plastic tweezers, plastic tip tweezers, tool handles.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.