- 4 1/2″ – 115mm.
- Bent, very fine, superior finish.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a small component firmly while granting good visibility.
Body material: Stainless steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Body material: Nonferrous alloy type TA.
- Titanium Grade 1 (unalloyed titanium).
- Engineering materials with extraordinary combination of properties: relatively low density (4.5 g/cm3), good mechanical properties and a very high melting point that allows the use at high temperatures 870°C.
- Fully non-magnetic (100%).
- Good corrosion resistance at room temperature to air, marine and a variety of industrial environments.
- Good cold formability, high ductility.
- Generally it is used when in addition to the corrosion resistance, high strength-to-weight ratio is required.
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical processes also at high temperature, histology, biology, medicine, surgery.