- 5″ – 130 mm.
- Handling 6″, top lip, stepped bottom paddle tips.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 6 inch flat component firmly.
- The line serration provides the handles with extra grip. The bent paddle helps to hold the component still during positioning.
- The carbon fiber reinforced ESD and non-scratching properties.
Tip material: High-performance plastic type CP.
- PEEK – polyetheretherketone reinforced with carbon nano.
- ESD safe material 105-106 Ohm.
- Very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength, very high wear resistance.
- High heat capability (260-300°C), good dimension stability, low thermal linear expansion coefficient.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and aggressive agents, excellent resistance to thermal ageing.
- Typical applications include handling of components in cleaning/chemical/assembly processes also at high temperature (soldering).
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.