- 5″ – 125 mm.
- Handling 3″, top fingers, stepped bottom paddle with grip tips, serrated handles.
- Suitable to delicate applications which require holding a 3 inch flat component firmly. The line serration provides the handles with extra grip. The bent paddle helps to hold the component still during positioning while the grid helps to remove excess liquid.
Body material: Stainless Steel type SA.
- Low carbon austenitic steel (Material number 1.4435, DIN X2CrNiMo18-14-3, AISI number 316L).
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Non-magnetizable (80%).
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
- Typical applications for the electronic industry, watch-makers, jewelers and laboratory and medical applications in moderately aggressive chemical environments.